Quote of the Day

Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 11 Results

Hi team!

I see lots of red on this chart. I know this time of year is difficult but it shouldn't be an excuse for us. There are so many opportunities to make good, healthy choices that we should seize them when we can. I definitely believe you have to "cheat" or splurge a little too. Otherwise, you won't be able to keep your momentum going. But if we are "cheating" or splurging everyday, its not really a splurge is it? Its just our everyday behavior.

I know that I will not be able to hit my original goal of a 60 pound loss by christmas but I know that if I put my mind to it, I believe that I can hit 40 pounds overall. I just need to stay focused on my goal. 16 more pounds to go and 3 weeks to do it in.

Will you hit the goal that you set for yourself when you started this challenge? What do you think you will be able to do with the next 3 weeks? Set a goal for yourself. Write it it down and work on it. Every. Single. Day.

Make good, healthy choices with Thanksgiving this week! I'd like to see more people down next week. Lets do this together!


No comments: