Quote of the Day

Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 10 results

Hey everybody! Thank you all for sticking in here with us. Chris and I (I think I can speak for Chris too, here) need a bit of a reboot this week. Last week was a rough food week with me making not diet meals. Lasagna, mac and cheese and a ham, LOTS of stuffed mushrooms, and lasagna and ham and mac and cheese leftovers all week. I know I can choose better meals for us and that is something I will do differently this week. Although, confession - I had the mac and cheese and ham for dinner again tonight. Chris is traveling for a few days this week and I hate cooking for myself while he's gone so I just end up eating whatever is in the fridge. I need to value MY health, not just OUR health.

Greg - you are an inspiration to me on this. Im so proud of you for all the work you've done this year. A big shout out to Jeanne this week too - hooray for a new clothing size! It feels so good :)

Way to go Angie - you won the week! You've been on a roll the last few weeks - keep it up!! I hope everyone has a great week this week. Only 4 weeks left in the challenge. Lets make the last 4 as good as the first 4!! Lets all find our passion again this week. I know we all have it in us.


No comments: