Quote of the Day

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hello?

Anyone still out there? Bueller? Bueller?












We're going to start the challenge back up again on Monday!

I've been reading old posts and hope that you will too. I will post more extensively tomorrow when I'm done with homework.

I'm looking forward to being happy to step on a scale again.
I'm looking forward to not being out of breath.
I'm looking forward to not being tired all the time.
I'm looking forward to feeling better.
I'm looking forward to clothes fitting better.

Changing our lifestyle should not be something that we dread but something that we look forward to and enjoy. So tell me, what are you looking forward to?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited also. I have my eggs hard boiled for the am . I am just trying to remember how to post on here again. I am sure it will come back to me but I will absolutely be going back and reading.. Very excited. I forget do we give our weigh ins once a week or everyday. I will have to give Chris or you or who ever my weigh in in the afternoon...Just let me know what day

Unknown said...

Oh yeah am looking forward to everything you said and to be able to walk without REALLY hurting. I will be much happier when Thursday comes and I can buy real good food.I am excited to get back to salads, fruits, veg. and healthy

Unknown said...

Let the Games begin :-)

Annie said...

I am too happy to do this, went back to my weight loss group tonight for the first time since April, so this is really good for me. Thanks guys for doing this again

Lulaangel7 said...

I am looking forward to not struggleing to put on my shoes

I am looking forward to not having that feeling of being too full because I wont stop eating until it is all gone.

I am looking forward to having clothes that fit and are not too tight at the waist.

I am looking forward to looking in the mirror in my PJs and not having my belle stick out from the bottom of my top.

I am looking forward to being able to walk and not be afraid that I am going to have a heart attack.

And last but not least ...I am looking forward to see how far we can journey together on this grand adventure....the weekend is here.....stay strong and preplan for parties and events....LOve and Hugs.....:0)