Quote of the Day

Monday, September 8, 2014

Oh its going to be a long journey

So I had a good day today... I had 2 hard boiled eggs and cut up tomato and cuke... baked chicken with NO Gods natural chip and boiled potatoes with green beans.. and I am hungry.. so I popped smart balance 94% fat fee popcorn....and I was hungry all day... I am trying to remember what I us to eat to make me feel full.. Does anyone have a suggestion.. I am trying to take salt back out of my diet again and I don't like crazy sauces and cheeses.. I am a boring eater...any ideas will help Thanks

4 comments:

Katie said...

Lots of water will help keep you full. Hopefully, anyways. Lol!

It sounds like you did great today - lots of veggies and low fat! Maybe try more protein, like an extra egg or greek yogurt?

It sure is a process. I always remember something Jess said, "Hunger is what weight loss feels like." I think we're supposed to get more accustomed to the not-full feeling. But it is so hard.

Unknown said...

WATER, WATER, WATER.. :-) if you dont find yourself not going to the bathroom all the the time the first couple of weeks then you need to drink more water :-)

that is just what i have found

Katie said...

Yes - water, water, water!! We should strive to drink our weight in ounces of water a day. So, if you weigh 200 lbs, you should drink 200 oz of water a day. For every non-water drink, you are supposed to drink that much more water. So, if you drink two 10 oz coffees and two 6 oz glasses of wine, you need to add 32 oz of water to your baseline.

PS - Seltzer counts as water :)

Lulaangel7 said...

I am trying to do better on my water intake....it is not easy but I am getting a few glasses in which is more than I was doing before...water water water...is what they say will help...let me be very strick on the water intake this week and see what happens.....thanks for the input...a drip is a drop....a drop is water ...water is beautiful...thahks