Quote of the Day

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 31 Update


Well, well, well. There is a lot going on this week. We are all going on vacation this week. Paula, Angie, Jonathan and I are going to Florida on Thursday for a week and John and Chris are home alone and left to their own devices for a week.

Oh boy! I can't even imagine the temptation that awaits in Disney World. How to resist? I don't even know. Chris and John will be home alone for a week. I'm pretty sure that they will be eating takeout every night we are gone. Except for the 2 days Shelly said she would make them dinner - thanks Shelly! Not having someone to keep your urges in check is really difficult. Having a family to keep in line helps me make good decisions for all of us.

Here's to making good decisions this week - even when no one is watching!

No comments: