Quote of the Day

Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 8 Results


I used to think that if I did not have all of your help that I would fail. I have learned that I need to rely on my ability to exercise and resist temptation to succeed. Katie makes it a lot easier for us here because she cooks a very healthy and delicious meal every night. So we do not have to stress about cooking dinner and eating well. Lunch is where my temptation lies. Where are you guys? Where did the fire go? Who is still playing? Great week Angie, let's see if you can't do it all over again.


We have lost 90 lbs since the start of round 2. This is a good start, we've lost 45 lbs a month as a team, but it is not nearly good enough. During Round 1, at this point in the challenge, the team had lost a combined total of 186.7 lbs. Now, we had more to lose, but still. We are not nearly as focused and only a small set of people are contributing. What did you do today to lose weight?







No comments: