Quote of the Day

Friday, March 27, 2009

I am a Fattie Boombalattie

We are our worst enemies.....HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK DO WE CALL OURSELVES NAMES ???
You need only look in the mirror and no matter how well we have done or how far we have come we still call ourselves names if the weight is up a bit....now come on...we all know why we are up most of the time..and we try to kid ourselves and say..." I don't know why I am up ?" I wasn't that bad this week, but when we sit down and review .....we start to remember ....oh yeah...I forgot ..... I had a little bit of this....and a little bit of that ....and a whole lot of those....so if by any chance you are feeling like you could do better....remember where you started from and what you need to do to reach your personal goal.....I mixed things up this week and as of today FRIDAY I am down a bit.....I know what I have to do to keep this weight loss during the weekend ...lets see if I am strong enough to do so.....
Chris ....you have done a wonderful job, losing the weight and getting in shape...don't stop now...we count on you to lead us to victory....

LOVE you when sometimes you just gotta write down what you put in your mouth ,
MOM :0)

No comments: