Quote of the Day

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Week 13 Results

Only one more week left you guys!! Are you where you hoped you would be when we started in September? It's so important to set our goals and hold ourselves accountable. Personally, I am not where I hoped to be. I've let myself down and I've let all of you down. I was hoping to lose twice what I've lost. I know I have not been strict with myself and I need to change this.

Chris and I would like to do a Round 2 starting Monday, January 5. Who wants to be in? Does anyone want out? Does anyone have friends that they think would want to join and benefit from being part of our group? Please spread the word and invite them!!! Do we want to do a cash prize next time around or should we do a different prize? Or should we not have a prize? Lets talk about it.

As far as money goes, most people for the month of September so almost everyone should pay in $30 for the months of October, November, and December. We talked about what everyone wanted to do as a prize and everyone was on board for $10 a month. Please contact me to find out how much you need to put in. Thanks!!

Lets make this week count guys! Make good choices :)



2 comments:

Lulaangel7 said...

I am in.....with a New Years Resolution and all...."no scratching" and take "Good Care of Myself" ...thank you for your hard work keeping all of this together.....HUGS

Lulaangel7 said...

HI HO Hi Ho its weight loss time you know....no time to make a big excuse...Hi Ho ...Hi Ho ..Hi Ho ..Hi Ho......