Quote of the Day

Monday, September 15, 2014

And the results are in!!

So, I dieted for a week. Am I skinny yet??



Sadly no. It took a long time to put all this weight on and it's going to take a long time for it to come off.

I am so proud of all of us for making the difficult, but incredibly important, decision to change our lives. It takes courage to say that you want help and want to be held accountable for your actions. I have trouble asking for help, and here I am, 50lbs from my all time high. Its not working out very well for me. So here I am.

The first week is a difficult milestone but its not enough for a true change. We need to integrate these "weight loss" behaviors until they become our "normal" behaviors. Healthy living. Not dieting.

Thank you so much for sharing your stories all week in our Facebook chat. Its great to hear from people who are inspired but not competing like Yvette and Jess. Greg - I'm so glad that you joined us. It seems like this came along at a great time for you. Our community is inspiring and supportive and I hope we can all continue.

On to the results...
Jason is the big winner this week! Way to go!! 4.1% loss is a huge achievement. Be proud :)
Becky was the only one to gain this week. I know you'll get it back this week. Just stick with it!




2 comments:

Lulaangel7 said...

I think we did real well ...LETS DO IT AGAIN !!!!!!

Lulaangel7 said...

WHY DOESNT ANYONE POST ON THE BLOG...I LOVE THE BLOG....BUT WE NEED SOME EXCITEMENT HERE !!!!!