Quote of the Day

Monday, September 7, 2009

Keeping focused

Today is Monday, my favorite day of the week when I get to start fresh and make a goal list for the week. I make a list of things I want to accomplish in all aspects of my life whether it be work , diet, home or fitness. I like to be accountable for everything I list and try to reach my goals. I add the gym to my goal list five times. I try to get there five days a week but if I can't I like to at least go for four.

Monday is also a great day to reflect on the past week and any goals I may not have met. I like to refocus and gather my thoughts and get ready for another week.

So start fresh. If you cheated or didnt accomplish something last week " get it done" this week. Make a list of things you would like to get done and try to make it happen.

Focus on your goals, focus on your accomplishments so far but most importantly focus on YOU.

No comments: