Quote of the Day

Friday, August 28, 2009

A new Beginging is just around the corner

Do you ever feel like Cookie Monster....I too have thought that once or twice...but honestly ...I LOVE fruits and veg tables....I just love the other stuff also....so I know that I put words here on the page....now I need to put them in motion...the doctor should clear me on Thursday so that I can get back to an exercise program....of some kind...not being able to do things is a lot harder than just not wanting to do them....so okay...making no sense here so I will make it short....here is to all of us that have stuck together to get to a healthy body....lets not give up... go go and move it move it for round three...

Love and Hugs for all who visit here....

Paula Lula Angel ....just feeling a little silly..... :0)

No comments: