Quote of the Day

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Okay here are 2





These really don't have to do with weight lose but I am sure you will like them... The first on is I think I was about 8 years old and I was at my Aunt Jeannes house and she had made a Ham for supper.. Well either my cousin asked what we were going to have to eat or my mother asked what I ate while I was there( i don't remember which) but I said it was skinless chicken and to this day my aunt still picks on me about it......


Okay the other embarrassing moment was I saw a BFI truck picking up the trash at school.. I was in the 2nd grade came home all exited and told my mom that the FBI was at my school picking up the trash and I was scared.. She laughed so hard and I was mad at her because it was serious business if the FBI is going threw the school trash...'



Again they pick on me for that all the time too..





























No comments: