Quote of the Day

Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 5 Results

Is your head in the game? Well, is it?

I can't say that my head is always in the game - I had candy yesterday, but I'm more here than I have been in a really long time. I had a couple pieces of Halloween candy and moved on. Had a great weigh in this morning and a perfect food day, although I did not make salad tonight. Just wasn't feeling it. Weigh-ins like this morning really refocus me and keep my head in the game. Seeing my hard work pay off feels awesome! I hope you all feel the same way. Keep your head in the game!!

So, we had a couple people who have not weighed in this week - Ann, Bob, and Jason. I hope you guys will come back to join us. It's not always easy but its ALWAYS worth it.

Way to go Greg! You got back on the horse this week (I know Im mixing my metaphors - football, horses. Blah, blah) and I really feel like you'll hit your milestone this week. Keep it up!

Lisa has the best opportunity for a comeback this week. Get back in the game with us!

Have a great week guys! We are 1/3 of the way to our first goal!!


1 comment:

Lulaangel7 said...

LOVE the Challenge ...I KNOW I CAN DO BETTER !!! GAME ON !!!!