Quote of the Day

Monday, October 6, 2014

Week 4 Results

Can you believe that we are already a month in to the challenge?! Is it starting to get easier for anyone? 

No, me either :) It's a struggle most days but it's worth it in the end. 

Are you as far along as you wanted to be at the end of the first month? Personally, I wanted to be down 20lbs in the first month. I didn't quite meet my goal but I'm pleased to be down 15. If I stay at the same rate, and that's a completely reasonable goal, I could be down 50+ pounds by Christmas. Thanks for being in this with me! I couldn't ask for better company on this journey.

On to the results...

Chris won the week with a loss of 3.6lbs. Way to go, Babe! Stay strong in FL this week!
Ann has the best opportunity for an amazing week this week. I think this week's gain is due to getting back to your regular scale after being away for a few weeks. 

Stay strong everybody and make good choices!!



6 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE the quote of the day today!! "It's always to early to quit." So true and so timely.

Lulaangel7 said...

I am hoping for a great week this week...Florida was hard and I did not make the best choices....as they say...When in Rome.....but this week is going to be great...I will strive for a GREAT Monday weigh in.... :0)

Chris said...

I am sure that you will have a great week mom! I am in Florida this week and I am sure I did not make perfect decisions either. Somehow I need to find the motivation to exercise!

Lulaangel7 said...

well at Disney there was nothing but exercise.....we walked and walked..and we have increased our walking here to 3 times around the two buildings twice a day...it adds up to about 30 minutes of brisk walking.....better than nothing...but I need to go a step further and maybe try to do an excercise DVD...even if it is just 10 min. I will start tonight...anyone else game for this..?????

Lulaangel7 said...

So Chris said something this weekend that kinda stuck in my head.......hee hee....."Do you have your Head in the game " now I know that this is a sports kinda like term....but it did make me think.....Yes .... my head is in the game and my long term goal is to get under that dreaded number of 200......I have a way to go..... But with my Head in the Game I will achieve success....thank you Martin Weight Loss Challenge......I love you all

Katie said...

I like that phrase! It's important, if we want to succeed, that we keep our heads in game. If we find ourselves slipping up, we need to focus ourselves and get back in the game. So true of many things, not just healthy living and weight loss!