Quote of the Day

Monday, April 13, 2009

What has Easter done to your bunny ???







Well all I can say is.....What a week !!! .... it was great and I had a grand time...thank you to all of you that had a part in my Easter week!!! .... I know that I could have made better choices...but there were many things that I did say "no" to....We did not have chips...we did not have Nachos...we did not have Nuts....we did not have tostitos and salce...we did not have a lot of things...BUT... we did have meat...lots of meat...fruit.....vegtables....even bread and of course a lot of love and friendship...so I rate my holiday week a great big Bunny 10 !!!....of course it would have been better had I had a weight loss....but I am back on trac and next week will show a loss...
This I CAN DO !!
LOve you with a basket full of empty eggs....
Paula Lula Angel :0)


No comments: