Quote of the Day

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thankful Thoughts

Just a quick note.....THANK YOU.... for all the good things in my life..... my husband and my children....and their children....and all the people who touch my life in so many ways....for this I am most thankful...and remember....it is not all the big things that you all do that I am most thankful for , but for all the little things that happen that add up to smiles and laughter and even tears ....because we are family and as long as we stick together we can do anything....well almost anything....as you all know....I love Easter time and I just wanted to say, Thank you and I love you all...each and every one of you....now where is my chocolate bunny !!!!

Love you with his peace in my heart and a basket full of Cabury Eggs,
Paula Lula Angel :0)

No comments: