Quote of the Day

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's my book !!!!



So I was reading the blog and was commenting on: Time!!I don't have Time! and it was turning into a really long comment so I decided to blog. Well I am on the go a lot and noticed I don't write EVERYTHING in my book. Then Monday night as I was looking for my reading book I came across this book that I bought in Nov.. It's called diet minder and I had lost it for months. Know I can try to write everything. This is book is cool because it has calories for foods in the back of it and space to write extra foods that you eat on a regular basses. So I think that I am going to do really good this week.. No excuses of I am driving a lot... I am at work... I went to a wedding... The kids wanted some... No excuses at all...


1 comment:

Lulaangel7 said...

Good Girl.....BITE IT....WRITE IT

Love ya when sometime the page is just not big enough to write all the food that you eat.... !!!

MOM :0)