Quote of the Day

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WATER !!!!!!

It is very very important to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day....some of this can be beverages other than the water itself....as long as it is decaffeinated. I know that the whole good nutrition revolves around a balance diet. The water helps with digestion and getting rid of what your body does not need....so my personal goal for this week is to get the waters in....one way or another...crystal light has (5) calories.....of course there is nothing better for your body than plain ole water...but if you are like me , and have a hard time getting them in...try to flavor it first. Oh and another tip is drink only water with your meal...don't allow yourself to drink soda....this is one way to get in the water at least twice a day , at lunch and dinner....thats all for now....
Love you when our body is most happy when we are drinking enough water...
Peace,
Paula Lula Angel :0)

2 comments:

Fran M said...

It's hard to drink water in the winter....but we need water to hydrate our bodies......and it's also good for your skin!!!!

Katie said...

It was really hard to wean myself off of diet coke. Drinking water felt like a chore but I would tell myself I could only have 2 diet cokes a day. But now I crave water. The only time I ever want diet coke now is first thing in the morning because water makes me sick to my stomach if I drink it too early.