Quote of the Day

Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 6 Results

*skulks back into the room*

Hi guys.

I know. I. Know. Ive been totally MIA. Im sorry. It wasn't fair to all of you and you didn't deserve it. Thank you all who stuck around and kept weighing in and kept encouraging each other!!

I couldn't find any encouragement to give myself, let alone anyone else. I haven't been able to get my head, or my heart into this or anything else really. Im not sure why this winter has been particularly rough for me; the seasons don't normally affect me like this but Ive been feeling out of control and just generally lacking. But something changed for me yesterday. I don't know if it was the good cry, the schedule Chris helped me prioritize, or the more regular salads but I feel like I can do things again. Im ready to conquer my ever growing to-do list. Im ready to lose weight. Im ready to do!

On to the results....

You guys are all doing so great! Im stinking up the place with my overall gain for the challenge but thats about to change so watch out :)


No comments: