Quote of the Day

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No EXCUSES

I have been sitting here for over three hours making all the excuses in the world not to go to the gym today. Making excuses has become as normal to me as over eating and self destruction. Today I journaled that I would not make any excuses today to allow myself to do NOTHING. So off I go to work out and relieve the pressures and stresses of everyday life.

I always say " You don't have to like it, You just have to do it". So I will listen to myself and get going. It is always the action of getting there that I hate. Once I am there I am in the groove and love the burn after.

Do something more than nothing people. We are in this together. Sweat it out.......

1 comment:

Beth said...

Amy and I are off for a walk in 15 mins. for me a short walk may seem like nothing to others but to me it is a path I tried to avoid because of pain...but over the years in my life, whith pain comes pleasure...so I hope to be pleased with myself one day in the near future! GO TEAM WONDER TWINS! WONDER TWIN POWERS...ACTIVATE!