Quote of the Day

Sunday, August 16, 2009

One Year 365 Days etc etc etc

Just a quick note here...while waiting for Jerry to get back from my house......I was thinking....hhhmmmm...what has changed in a year....well....a lot and then not so much.....I am still striving to get the last pounds gone....20 or so and I will be happy....but I have stalled here....no I have not given up...but lets face it...I have not put my best foot forward....I will be returning to my normal routine tomorrow morning....but still need to heal 3 more weeks before I can restart my exercise program....I am grateful for the surgery but I do not like the weeks of non movement....this too will pass.....but it seams so long....

Martin Weight Loss Challenge .... Part 3.....what can be different...what can stay the same....who will do their best...who will lose that last 10 pounds...who will lose their first 10 pounds...who will give up the battle completely and say....it cant be done....who will hang in there and finish the job that they started with new energy and excitement...

Please comment and post and speak what is on your mind....kinda like Facebook does....even if it is just one sentence for two...it will keep us posted on not just your struggle but OUR struggle to achieve Good Health...

I know that I am UP for tomorrow morning...but I am back to my NORMAL routine...what ever that is..

Love you when I just cant believe that a whole year has gone by already....
Peace and Hugs ,
Paula Lula Angel

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Congrats to all who lost weight last week!!! Back in May, I had only 3 more pounds to lose to reach my final goal....now I have 6! It's been a struggle since Kirsten's passing, but I refuse to give up! I'm slowly trying to get back into the world of the living, and I've taken some tiny steps forward. But like Lula, I need time to heal. But I WILL BE BACK!!!

When does the next round begin? I'm still trying to get Jinessa to join!