Quote of the Day

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Where oh where are you ?????

I dont know about you....but I need imput....I need words...I need pictures...I know that we are all busy.....but I think that we need to lean on each other to make us strong...yes we need to do this for ourselves but it is so much better to travel the road in a group and not alone....this week...all I can think of is....Where have all the flowers gone...take the time to think , before you bite....do you really want that snack..well if you do...dont hide....enjoy every bite..savor the flavor..make the moment last...dont do it have &$$.....
So my personal goal for this week is ...stay below my old number and keep my new one.....if that is the case...I am less than 20 lbs to my personal goal..who would have thought...but I cant do this alone....well I can ... and I should ...but it is more fun to do it with friends and family...
Love you all when I am missing you,
Paula Lula Angel :0)

No comments: