Quote of the Day

Monday, June 29, 2009

Every MONDAY ---BACK TO BASICS

Get Back to basics, hey , even if it is for a few days...I am sure learning how to maintain my weight.... so for this week my personal challenge will be to get my weight , and maintain it at a few pounds lighter...it is okay to stop and smell the roses along the way , as long as you don't put permanent residency there...I have been at these same numbers for 5 months.. so it is time to move on DOWN the road......but it does prove one point that if you want it...you can have it...weight loss that is...you just need to keep on keeping on....this is not a punishment and if you think of it as such you are sure to fail...so I look at it as a learning journey....for this week I am going to say NO to those comfort foods that I need so much last week and try to find another way to vent my anxiety.....tis all for now....Happy Week to all

Love you when I KNOW that I can do better....
Paula Lula Angel

2 comments:

Yvette said...

I'm so happy to know that one of us isn't giving up! My life has been turned up-side-down, and I need you guys to get some stability back into my life. My weight went way down a few weeks ago, but now it's on the rise, so I know I need to get back in the program. Come on guys......let's get back into the groove and become active members of the Martin Weight Loss Program again!!!

Katie said...

Let's all get back on program and give Yvette, and each one of us, the much needed stability!