Quote of the Day

Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 2 Results

Wow, guys. Just wow. Its only week 2 and five of us gained weight. I'm guilty too and super disappointed in myself. I'm letting myself down and letting all of you down. Paula asked for more inspiration last week and I just didn't have it to give. I ate extra food during the week. I had alcohol every day. I had a really high anxiety and stress week and I struggle to find outlets for my feelings other than pushing them down with food. I know I've typed these words over and over again and I need to break this cycle. I couldn't even motivate myself to well and couldn't muster up the energy to motivate anyone else.

Here's what I will do better this week:

  • I will stick to meals and eliminate snacking. If I must have a snack, it will be a fruit or veggie.
  • I will blog at least one other time this week.
  • I will eat less than 2000 calories every day.
What are your plans to having a better week? Please share so we can all think about how to be our best self.

Before I announce the winners, I'd like to note that I'm hesitant to trust Ann's and Bob's weigh-ins. They are camping and away from their regular scale; they had Michael report their weights. I feel like their weights will correct next week. But if Im a huge jerk and these weigh-ins are accurate, WAY TO GO!!! These are losses like you have never had in the challenge. Keep up the great work!

Winner of the week - Bob, with a loss of 13.9 lbs, 6.1%.
Individual with the most chance to recover next week - Jason, with a gain of 4 lbs, 2%. 

Lets have a better week overall! Keep it up y'all.


1 comment:

Lulaangel7 said...

well thank you for your honesty but our gains are our own fault for not saying no to the m&ms at the Band Competition, and the healthy popcorn is not so healthy if you dont portion control..but all in all I had a good week...I just need to make better choiices.
and I think I had picked potato as a veg. too many times this week, (as wonderful as that was ) it did not help at the scale...here is to a better week this week....keep up the good work ...all of us..... :0) ..... #hugs