Quote of the Day

Sunday, March 22, 2009

WHY AM I UP ????

It is Sunday night...we have just finished a wonderful dinner, pork chop, baked potato , mixed veg tables and salad.....yummy.....thank you Katie it was delicious . Now it is 8 o'clock and I am done eating for the day. I opt not to have a snack because it is Sunday night and tomorrow morning is weigh in day. Lets talk about this for a minute.
I think to myself...I have not been that bad .....so ..... why am I up a bit .....a big bit.....well lets take a look at my journal and see where I went wrong......remember all of those little cheats add up at the end of the seven days.
.... First ...I did not exercise...I did go for a walk with the girls one day...but I did not WII
.... I drank more carbonated beverages and less water.
.... I made some poor choices and if I hadn't let my emotions take over , I could have made some
better ones.....chocolate does not fix all problems.
.... This week was rough....but I will do better starting right now....as I drink more water before
bedtime....

And who knows....I may only gain a pound or two...or the Goddess of weight loss may shine upon me and give me a maintain....

Love you all when every once and a while we hit a bump in the road.
Peace, Paula Lula Angel :0)

No comments: