Quote of the Day

Thursday, March 19, 2009

TODAY is a new DAY !!!!!


Chris,
those are very deep and feeling words....how often we sit and think...what would I have done differently in life. If you know me, I have been "up" most of my life, I don't need a lot to be happy (though some people my feel differently from this statement) High maintenance I am not, if, high maintenance means trying to make sure that my family is happy and has everything that they need, and if it means I take the time to truly stop and listen to what people have to say, especially the little ones and the old ones....all they have to offer is their time and their words, and that means more to me than all the money in the bank Then I am High maintenance Don't get me wrong , I love to spend money on pretty shiny things, but most of the time I give them away if someone likes them more than me....
I LOVE my family, I love the fact that they are all close to me and that most of the time we can talk about almost anything without getting into an argument over who is right and who is wrong. I love the fact that when someone in the family is hurt or in need or celebrating that we are all just a phone call away and can get our heads together to fix almost anything. I love the hugs, the stories , the jokes, the tears, the shared meals, the hot teas, I love all there is to love about being FAMILY.
I LOVE my friends, though I have old ones , I also have new ones. and I treat them as I would want to be treated. Most of my friends are more like family to me and I love to share stories and shhhh secrets , and just love being around them .
I LOVE my faith, this is a hard one, because it is a personal thing, no one can make you have FAITH, no one can give it to you, it is just something that is in your heart. I don't know where I would be now if I did not have my Faith.
I LOVE my music, it is something that keeps me strong and happy. There is never a day that goes by that I do not sing, or hum, or even just think of a song or two or three, or hundreds. I love making music, I love listening to music, it is part of me.
I LOVE my pets, all of them.....they are like little extentions of my loved ones...and they are so happy to see us when we come home from work....( I think that I could learn a lesson or two from them )
I LOVE my parents, I am sad here , because I do not spend enough time with them, shame on me....there is time for all other things, they should be included in the to do list...I must work on this....
And I LOVE this blog, it makes us aware of who and what we are. It makes us accountable for the things that we say , do , and think,.....
Thank you Chris and Katie for this Challenge of Lifestyle changes....hopefully it will make us all aware of what is really important to us...
MY LIFE LONG MOTTO : Every Dawn Brings a New Day......make the best of it.
Love you when I am a bit touched by Chris' kind words
MOM - Paula Lula Angel :0)

No comments: