Quote of the Day

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Play Rehersal



No EXCUSES for not posting - but - PLAY REHERSAL has been taking a lot of my time...I am loving it !!! It is so much fun and work. It has been a long time since I have done something like this an I have forgotten how much dedication and concentration and just plain fun it is. I have rehersals on Sunday 2-4, Monday 7-9, choir rehersal on Tuesdays 7-9. so needless to say , I am a busy person. Not to busy to diet, thanks to my daughter-in-law Katie who always makes sure that I have my dinner before I go to bed. She also makes sure that I drink my water, I love that part. But for the most part., I have not put this challenge on the back burner...I am guilty though of not posting...Chris we can see a bit more of your words of wisdom here as well, I miss them even when they get me right in the gutt.

I asked this question before and not one person answered me ...so .... here I go again....

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN - TO KEEP FOOD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH - AFTER ALL THE EATING IS DONE FOR THE DAY !!!

Lets share ...this way we can help each other out .

Love you when the words and notes dont let the junk food in....

Paula Lula Angel :0)

No comments: