Quote of the Day

Friday, March 20, 2009

CHANGE


CHANGE isnt always easy.....what we used to think was a good snack is now a not good for you snack.....How have you changed in the past few weeks.....Do you look at food differently, do you look at yourself differently, do you look at others differently ?
I had a milestone change this past week. A friend of mine cleaned out her closet, she said , "You will be able to use these now" . I laughed , and said , thank you , She gave me three pairs of pants..... two size 10 and one size 12. I got home from choir rehersal and thought that I would try on the size 10 pants to see how far I need to go before I can get them on. Well, to my surprise, they fit !!!! and they fit well. I am sure that they are a big size 10 (BIG SMILE) . Why is it hard for us to accept change of any kind. We are all just creatures of habit....so lets share....what have you changed in your life since the Weight Loss Challenge began ?
An old Saying : No one likes change except a wet baby !
I know that I have learned to accept change as it comes, my life, my home, my church, even my job....it keeps us fresh , enjoy the weekend...shake things up a bit.....go for a walk...rake the yard....clean up the winter spoils...
Love you when I only had a few words to share today....
Paula Lula Angel :0)

No comments: